No amount of command-and-control is enough to harness the incredibly complex and unpredictable forces leaders face today—and into the future. If you want to develop the skills that will not only help you handle complexity and uncertainty but thrive on it, The Power to Coach is for you.
Developed by Dan Guglielmo and June Carter, whose clients include Fortune 500 executives, serial entrepreneurs and mid-career C-suite leadership candidates, the Power to Coach is a playbook for developing human potential and building the bonds that are a hallmark of every great team.
Limited to fifteen cohorts, the next Power to Coach Program™ is a five-session live remote learning curriculum whose attendees leave with the practical and inspirational tools to develop leaders around them.
• Helps leaders learn how to successfully coach the members of their teams—and build a culture of coaching that extends throughout the organization.
• Explores the difference between managing, mentoring, leading, consulting and coaching. They’re different and non-interchangeable—and require different skills.
• Teaches the artistry and skills required to frame powerful, evocative questions, actively listen and provide feedback that catalyzes learning and growth.
• Shows leaders how to develop coaching relationships, manage the coaching process and use coaching skills to improve individual and team performance.
• Teaches leaders how to be coached, and be coachable.
• Fifteen hours of online interactive group work with lead coaches, Dan Guglielmo and June Carter, and the fifteen executives selected to participate in the program.
• Five live leader-to-leader coaching experiences, in which the cohorts practice coaching each other in real time, supervised by a lead coach.
• One-to-one coaching sessions with a lead coach following completion of the program.
• Unlimited access to the lead coaches during the program for questions and follow-up.
• An 85-page interactive Program Participant’s Guide.
• An exclusive pre-release copy of The Power to Coach book, which will launch in spring 2024.
• Lifetime access to MindfulCEO’s leadership community and a growing body thought-leadership content.
Session 1: Thursday, April 25, 2024, 11 a.m.-2 p.m. ET / 8 a.m.-11 a.m. PT
Session 2: Thursday, May 9, 2024, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. ET / 8 a.m.-10 a.m. PT
Session 3: Thursday, May 23, 2024, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. ET / 8 a.m.-10 a.m. PT
Session 4: Thursday, June 13, 2024, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. ET / 8 a.m.-10 a.m. PT
Session 5: Thursday, June 27, 2024, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. ET / 8 a.m.-10 a.m. PT
The profile of an ideal candidate is an accomplished leader who:
• Knows that continual personal development is not optional.
• Has a passion for excellence and a heart for his/her people.
• Understands that in the increasingly fast-paced, loud and complex business environment, what got us here is no longer adequate to keep us here.
• Wants to help his/her leaders to advance in their careers.
• Is on a mission to develop leaders around them.
In other words, The Power to Coach Program™ aims to empower you with coaching skills to help you become a more effective leader, communicator, and a catalyst for positive change. It emphasizes the development of self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and mindfulness practices to enhance personal growth and professional success, not just for you, but your people too.
*Past experience coaching and being coached is preferred but not required.
Are you ready to take your leadership to the next level? Apply now!
Schedule a call with Dan
Embark on a transformative journey with our exclusive one-on-one coaching sessions. Coaching done correctly will help you get what you want in life and in business. Our tailored approach is designed to help you be more effective in the lives of those who you lead.
Develop leaders around you by learning how to coach. Through immersive workshops, interactive sessions, and personalized coaching, you will gain a practical understanding of fundamental coaching principles. This program integrates insights from complexity science to help you navigate the intricate dynamics and challenges of today's complex business environment.
This exclusive group brings together senior leaders from non-competing industries, allowing for candid conversations and unbiased perspectives. Benefit from invaluable insights and collective wisdom as you navigate similar challenges and make informed decisions. Expand your network, gain fresh perspectives, and elevate your professional growth by joining our CEO Peer Advisory Group.
Without teams there is no organization. High performing teams make the difference between good and great. All of the principles that our other services provide to individual leaders are also applicable to teams.